The Cordura® fiber used in the sole provides exceptional durability to these socks. They have been tested in real conditions at ENSA for hundreds of kilometers and are guaranteed without holes at the heel and at the toes for 2000km / 2 years (first term expired).
• Anti-compressive double ribbed cuff
• Breathable sole in thin HD® polyamide terry from the top of the toes to the Achilles tendon
• Large Cordura® reinforcements on the heel, the toes, and the support zones
• Large variable mesh at the top of the sock for a better hold
• Triple stabilization strips for perimetric support
51% Polyamide Multifiber HD®, 32% Polyamide Cordura®, 15% Polypropylene, 2% Elastan